Good Food means BETTER SEX!
Good Food means BETTER SEX! Another issue is that despite having adequate food supplies, the quality of the nutrition has diminished. Many are deficient in essential nutrients, minerals and vitamins prior to conception and beyond. This deficit leads to health issues. When we grow plants, we know that soil that comes from good places will yield better crops. Better seeds will also yield better crops.
Many who enter into TTC go with deficiencies.
Here are the most common nutrient deficiencies.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Folate/Folic acid
Knowing is Power
- Knowing this, parents can be empowered to choose foods that will optimize their overall health, their egg and sperm health and ultimately the health of their children.
- According to the National Infertility Association, 30% of infertility is due to women being over or under weight. Weight plays a significant role in hormonal health for both men and women.
- Couples who ate more seafood are able to conceive sooner than couples who had limited amounts of seafood in their diet.
- It is recommended that pregnant women eat 2-3 servings/week of low mercury fish (wild caught salmon, sardines, herring, scallops, shrimp). Actually, studies show that couples who eat more seafood engage in more sex!! Studies show 22% more often! And were more likely to conceive.
- Studies have shown that men who eat processed meat are less fertile than men who eat diets higher in fish.
Please click below to share this post.